The private sector faces increasing demands for transparency, accountability and sustainability from regulators, customers, shareholders and the general public. The Governance Group helps companies manage risk and ensure compliance with global and local sustainability standards.
The Governance Group helps clients with:
- Materiality assessments – we help clients identify material topics and engage with stakeholders
- Sustainability reporting – we help clients develop effective sustainability reports based on relevant frameworks, e.g. the GRI Standards, CDP, SDGs, and the UN Global Compact
- Sustainability governance – we help clients develop strategies, action plans, codes of conduct, policies and procedures.
- Risk assessments and due diligence – we help clients identify and manage various sustainability risks in their operations and investments.
- Climate risk advisory – we conduct climate risk assessments, scenario analysis and stress testing, including physical risk maps and transition risk review.
- ESG advisory – we assist asset managers and investor relation with ESG analysis and communication
The Governance Group provides guidance on a number of standards and tools including:
General sustainability standards:
Risk and due diligence:
· OECD Due Diligence Guidance for Responsible Business Conduct
· COSO Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Climate risk and ESG:
· Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD)
· Dow Jones Sustainability Index and other ESG rating frameworks