Open recruitment of ESG specialists
The Governance Group (TGG) is a leading ESG services provider based in Norway and delivering sustainability projects globally. With continued growth, we are looking to expand our team and enhance our ESG service offerings. We are openly looking for exceptional people to join our team from a diverse range of backgrounds.
What are we looking for?
- An informed passion for sustainability
- Systems thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively and enable others
- Exceptional client service focus
- Internal or external consulting skills and/or experience
- Business strategy know how
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English, fluency in a Nordic language (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) an advantage
Expertise and concrete experience in one or more of the following areas is an advantage:
- Sustainability reporting – GRI, IR, SASB or Future Fit Business Benchmark
- Carbon and climate – CDP, TCFD or GHG accounting
- Sustainable finance – EU Taxonomy and regulation, Green Bonds, SLB or SPO
- ESG Due Diligence: risk assessment frameworks, project finance, M&A
- Responsible business conduct: business and human rights, UNGP, OECD guidelines etc.
For more information, please contact TGG partner, Joachim Nahem.
+47 924 82 831