Our course on the EU taxonomy guides participants through the EU Taxonomy framework and its detailed requirements. The course gives participants the necessary skills to start implementing the taxonomy framework in their own organisation and begin taxonomy reporting.
At the completion of the course, participants will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the EU taxonomy and its definitions of sustainable activities
- Gain knowledge about the different stakeholders, products and sectors for which the Taxonomy is applied
- Aquire a practical understanding of how to assess alignment to the Taxonomy
- Have an understanding of the reporting criteria for both companies and the financial sector
- Be better equipped to utilize the Taxonomy as a tool in the low-carbon transition
Location: Oslo. This is an in-person training course, which will be held in accordance with any applicable restrictions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. An online course will be provided if required.
Duration: 3 hours
Participants: Max 15
Price: 3 500 NOK per participant
Registration: Please fill in this form.
Contact: For any inquires regarding the course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the course instructor
TGG Director Line Asker is a leading expert on EU financial regulations and the EU taxonomy. She is an experienced public speaker and educator.