Business and human rights
Our eLearning solution offers you an effective way to roll out human rights training throughout your organisation. The eLearning course offers a strong foundation for understanding the relationship of business to human rights and includes a module that can be tailored to your organisation’s needs. The course is self-paced and will give participants a foundation for implementing and carrying out Responsible Business Conduct through your operations and value chain.
At the completion of the course, participants will:
- Have a basic understanding of internationally recognised human rights
- Have a basic understanding of the relationship between business and human rights, including key human rights issues
- Gain an understanding of the growth of human rights laws across the globe
- Better understand how your company approaches its human rights obligations
The eLearning solution is available through annual subscription. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Tariq Desai, Special Legal AdvisorTariq has more than 10 years’ experience working in the legal sector and has been a solicitor of England and Wales since 2013.
Anne Kvam, Associate PartnerAnne has held leading positions in both the private and public sector and has more than 20 years’ experience working within ESG and sustainability. Read bio here
Joachim Nahem, PartnerJoachim founded The Governance Group in 2016 after several years with the United Nations, which included leading consultations on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and governance assessments. Read bio here
The Governance Group ESG eLearning solution has been developed to provide learners with knowledge of:
- The definitions of the Environmental, Social and Governance topics
- Managing ESG
- Understanding materiality and materiality assessments
- Understanding your stakeholders
- An introduction to sustainability and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Maritime sector-specific ESG considerations
- Quizzes and user-friendly learning
- Company-specific ESG material, including information regarding policies, locations of information, processes and other information can be incorporated.
For more information: email@example.com